Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Wynn Fall Poker Classic


I am going to sleep early tonight. I don't like going to sleep early, much like a child who wants to stay up and play.  I have worked 12 hours today, the kids are sleeping , my wife is having a long conversation with her cousin, and I really would love some time for myself to read, watch a movie or play a game. To sleep now is an easy decision.  I'm playing at the Wynn day 1a of their fall poker classic. My first serious tournament since the World Series debacle. It will be a long day. I have a number of patients to see in the morning and the tournament begins at noon. Play will last until after midnight. I like that my brain is naturally assuming I will be playing 12 hours. I don't think I have been thinking that way for quite some time. Let's hope I get this game back on track.



No comments:

Post a Comment